TIU Test Data

On perusing the OSEHRA site I see references to development and testing tools, but do not see a specific reference to test data.

I am intersted in locating a Text Inegration Utility (TIU) file with a large (20000+) number of records. Is high volume test data available within OSEHRA project? If so I would appreciate being guided towards it. Failing that, if any of you know of an alternative source for a large volume of TIU data, that would be very helpful too.

like0

Comments

TIU Test Data

conor dowling's picture

you want 20000+ patient documents? That's what's in the TIU File
(8925)<http://vista.caregraf.org/schema#8925>.
Our demo system has some documents in its
8925<http://vista.caregraf.org/query?fmql=SELECT%208925%20LIMIT%20100%20OFFSE...,
but not 20,000. Are you doing NLP or something like that?

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM, ferdi <ferdinand.frankson@hp.com> wrote:

> On perusing the OSEHRA site I see references to development and testing
> tools, but do not see a specific reference to test data.
>
> I am intersted in locating a Text Inegration Utility (TIU) file with a
> large (20000+) number of records. Is high volume test data available within
> OSEHRA project? If so I would appreciate being guided towards it. Failing
> that, if any of you know of an alternative source for a large volume of TIU
> data, that would be very helpful too.
> --
> Full post: http://www.osehra.org/discussion/tiu-test-data
> Manage my subscriptions:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/subscriptions
> Stop emails for this post:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/unsubscribe/781
>

like0

TIU Test Data

Ferdinand Frankson's picture

Yes, the purpose would be NLP.

like0

TIU Test Data

conor dowling's picture

Well as you no doubt know, real or realistic patient data of any sort is not out in the wild in any volume, anywhere. If it is I'd like to know about it too.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2012, at 6:45 AM, ferdi <ferdinand.frankson@hp.com> wrote:

> Yes, the purpose would be NLP.
>
> --
> Full post: http://www.osehra.org/discussion/tiu-test-data
> Manage my subscriptions: http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/subscriptions
> Stop emails for this post: http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/unsubscribe/781

like0

TIU Test Data

Jignesh Patel's picture

Thanks for bringing this question. as we do have same question. Are there
test data available with millions of patient records for testing purpose?
Now we know OSEHRA is trying to bring(or propose) mongo DB in parallel to M
DB and for that volume testing matters.

-Jignesh

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Conor Dowling
<conor-dowling@caregraf.com>wrote:

> Well as you no doubt know, real or realistic patient data of any sort is
> not out in the wild in any volume, anywhere. If it is I'd like to know
> about it too.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 13, 2012, at 6:45 AM, ferdi <ferdinand.frankson@hp.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, the purpose would be NLP.
> --
> Full post: http://www.osehra.org/discussion/tiu-test-data
> Manage my subscriptions:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/subscriptions
> Stop emails for this post:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/unsubscribe/781
>
>
> --
> Full post: http://www.osehra.org/discussion/tiu-test-data
> Manage my subscriptions:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/subscriptions
> Stop emails for this post:
> http://www.osehra.org/og_mailinglist/unsubscribe/781
>

like0