Northern Virginia Community College will host the Northern Virginia Health Information Management/Health Information Technology Regional Conference on May 23, 2013 from 10am until 3pm. The conference will be held at the Ernst Cultural Center on the NOVA Annandale Campus.
Agenda Items Include:
- Opening remarks by Aneesh Chopra, Former U.S. Chief Technology Officer and 4th Secretary of Technology of Virginia
- Results of the Spring 2013 survey of HIM/HIT workforce issues and needs in Northern Virginia
- Update from the ONC-HIT by Mat Kendall, Director, Office of Provider Adoption Support, ONC
- HIT/HIM Educational Programs: updates by GMU, Marymount and NOVA
- NoVaHealthFORCE healthcare study update
Admission and parking is free and a lunch will be served. For more information and/or registration, please contact Ms. Gerry Hofler a firstname.lastname@example.org