Blogs and Discussions

Re: [ehr-refactoring-services] Proposal to use RDF/SPARQL to define Foundation Schema to map VistA elements

Not sure yet. We need to spend sometime on this to figure out details. Afsin On Feb 10, 2012, at 9:37 PM, "Tom Munnecke" > wrote: This will be great to get some experience with real data. I can see your point about entry point being a type, but I'm not sure how this fits in with other perspectives that would treat the Routine as an entity... I think it all comes back to how complicated it is to build the SPARQL queries to sort this all out in the context of future uses. I guess the best thing is to just try it one way or the other and see how it works on the query side.

Next OSEHRA Code Convergence Teleconference: Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 3-5pm EST

 

As we discussed in the call last week, our next code convergence call will be combined with the Development Tools weekly call,

and  will take place on Wednesday February 15th, 3pm-5pm EST.

 

We will discuss the use of tools for supporting the code convergence effort.

 

Phone :          U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Access Code:      881 4902

 

Registration link for Webinar:

Locking problem with GT.M

When I am trying to add user in FOIA-VistA I am facing following problem. *%GTM-E-TPLOCK, Cannot release lock(s) held prior to current TSTART* * * How to fix this? This problem doesn't exist in world vista. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Select OPTION: 1 ENTER OR EDIT FILE ENTRIES INPUT TO WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON// EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// KEYS 1 KEYS (multiple) 2 KEYSTROKES FROM LM WP CHOOSE 1-2: 1 KEYS (multiple) EDIT WHICH KEYS SUB-FIELD: ALL//

Minimal Documentation Requirements

Open Source Documentation Standards

This blog is the current understanding of the minimal requirements for a contribution to the OSEHRA code repository to be considered for OSEHRA Software Quality Certification.  This is a criiticial consideration, since any requirements must balance the needs of providing sufficient documentation and other artifacts such that software quality can be assessed while at the same time not discouraging developers from contributing quality code.

Next OSEHRA Development Tools Teleconference: Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 3-4pm EST

The next Webinar will take place on Wednesday February 15th, 3pm-4pm EST.

 

We will discuss the use of tools for supporting the code convergence effort.

 

Phone :          U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

 

Registration link for Webinar:

                 https://cc.readytalk.com/r/xqyxqtzu97dh

 

Code Convergence Meeting.

Per the meeting, I tried to distribute an invitation to the group at large through hardhats for a meeting on Jan 20th as a kick-off for code convergence, which for some reason didn’t get distributed until yesterday.  We briefly walked through some of the tools we had available, and talked about first steps.  The main takeaway was that we needed full representation at the table going forward, so I distributed some emails to the key organizations identified at the VistA Community meeting; namely DSS, Medsphere, IHS, and the VA; Nancy I didn’t shoot one to you, as I didn’t know that

Pages

Recent comments

Christopher Edwards's picture
7 years 7 months ago
Posted: 7 years 7 months ago
7 years 7 months ago
Posted: 7 years 7 months ago
Christopher Edwards's picture
7 years 7 months ago
Posted: 7 years 7 months ago
7 years 7 months ago
Posted: 7 years 7 months ago
7 years 7 months ago
Posted: 7 years 7 months ago