Code of Conduct
OSEHRA, Inc. has adopted the following “Code of Conduct” (hereinafter, the “Code”). Every member of OSEHRA, Inc., their designated representatives, and non-member attendees at all OSEHRA, Inc. meetings and online forums agree to abide by the Code as a condition of membership in OSEHRA, Inc. and attendance and participation at OSEHRA, Inc. meetings and online forums.
The Code requires the following of all individuals participating in OSEHRA, Inc. meetings and online forums:
- Adherence to the OSEHRA, Inc. bylaws and the OSEHRA, Inc. policies and procedures, as adopted by OSEHRA, Inc.’s Board of Directors.
- Strict compliance with federal antitrust laws.
- Adherence to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Maintenance of the highest level of professional and personal ethical behavior while attending OSEHRA, Inc. meetings and forums.
- Prevention of certain behaviors, including harassment, violence, intimidation and discrimination of any kind involving race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or, where applicable, veteran or marital status.
- Assurance that conduct at all times and in all professional and personal dealings with each other and other attendees with the highest level of integrity and courtesy.
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise as speakers or participants at OSEHRA, Inc. educational events and online sessions whenever practicable, without soliciting or explicitly promoting their own organization's products or services.
- Working to instill public and consumer confidence relating to electronic medical records, its member companies, and its professionals, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting members of OSEHRA, Inc.
- Use of the OSEHRA Website complies with the Terms of Service.
Failure to abide by the Code may result, for the first offense, in an informal censure of a company or individual by the OSEHRA, Inc. Board of Directors. If violations of the Code continue after such an informal censure, a company may be subject to expulsion from OSEHRA, Inc., or an individual to exclusion from participation in OSEHRA, Inc. activities, by the Board of Directors.