With Fileman 22.2 phase of FLAP coming to a close, we are releasing the source code of the future Fileman 22.3 as an RSA file (attached).
The changes from the to be released version of 22.2 are as follows:
* Extensible Data Types code
* Enhancements to the Fileman Delphi Components routines done by EHS in Jordan
* Bug fixes (all bugs found in Fileman 22.0)
- Modify File Attributes crash when performing a certain sequence of actions.
- Transfer/Merge bug affecting extract fields used as identifiers or keys.
- DUZ(0) doesn't get set correctly when doing C or D^DI
This version is for developers only. Do not put this in any testing or production environments.
VISTA Expertise Network