- Kitware’s computer vision team develops the Kitware Image and Video Exploitation and Retrieval (KWIVER) toolkit. The toolkit contains repositories for measuring aerial video, sharpening image resolution; performing machine learning on social media; detecting and tracking data; creating libraries; and conducting video surveillance, among others.
- The data and analytics team attends to software metrics, bioinformatics and large-scale imagery, visual data science and geospatial analysis.
- The HPC and visualization team augments VTK and ParaView with capabilities for in situ computing, data modeling, analysis and web-based computing.
- The medical computing team creates algorithms, applications and systems for surgical planning, guidance and simulation; vascular image analysis; ultrasound image analysis; cross-platform interaction; digital pathology and medical visualization; and dental and craniofacial image exploration.
- The software process team performs testing management and software process implementation. Kitware’s software process uses CMake to build software, CTest to inspect code and CDash to convey results on the web.
Products and Services: