Submitting to the OSEHRA Technical Journal
- The code to be submitted to the OTJ
- The automated tests and data to be submitted in support of the code
- The completed “OSEHRA M-Code Primary Developers Checklist” along with any required supporting documents identified from Submitting to the Gerrit Code Review System
When combined with the Technical Article, this results in four files that need to be prepared. Once the submission is ready, go to the OTJ and click on "New Publication" as shown in Figure 2. The submission process will walk through the required steps of the submission including:
- Choosing a submission target
- Agreeing to the open source license
- Filling in the contact and general information of the submission
- Uploading the:
- Technical Article
- Source Code
- Test Code
- OSEHRA M-Code Primary Developers Checklist and supporting documents
- An optional developer specific logo
At the end of the process the article and code is uploaded to the OTJ and becomes available for download, review, comments and eventual inclusion into the OSEHRA code base.
Figure 2 - OSEHRA Technical Journal home page with the "New Publication" button indicated by the arrow.