Re: missing dll

Updated heading of my message. Somehow google changed it. On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Jignesh Patel wrote: > Where to find YS_MHA_A.dll? The existing version of CPRS doesn't have it? > > -jignesh >
like0

Comments

Re: missing dll

Nancy Anthracite's picture

https://downloads.va.gov/files/FOIA/Software/Patches_By_Application/YS-
MENTAL%20HEALTH/

Look in here. It has a YS namespace so you would not expect to find it with
CPRS which has an OR namespace.

--
Nancy Anthracite

On Monday, April 02, 2012, Jignesh Patel wrote:
> Updated heading of my message. Somehow google changed it.
>
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Jignesh Patel
<jigneshmpatel@gmail.com>wrote:
> > Where to find YS_MHA_A.dll? The existing version of CPRS doesn't have it?
> >
> > -jignesh

like0

Re: missing dll

Jignesh Patel's picture

Nancy,

This is V 1.0.0.35 while existing CPRS needs V 1.0.2.20.
Somebody has to upload it.

-Jignesh

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Nancy Anthracite
<nanthracite@earthlink.net>wrote:

> https://downloads.va.gov/files/FOIA/Software/Patches_By_Application/YS-
> MENTAL%20HEALTH/
>
> Look in here. It has a YS namespace so you would not expect to find it
> with
> CPRS which has an OR namespace.
>
> --
> Nancy Anthracite
>
> On Monday, April 02, 2012, Jignesh Patel wrote:
> > Updated heading of my message. Somehow google changed it.
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Jignesh Patel
> <jigneshmpatel@gmail.com>wrote:
> > > Where to find YS_MHA_A.dll? The existing version of CPRS doesn't have
> it?
> > >
> > > -jignesh
>
>

like0