RE: OSEHRA AWG WG Telecom 4PM EDT Today (Tuesday) - AGENDA

Weekly Open-Source EHR - Architecture Work Group (AWG) Telecom March 27, 2012 OSEHRA AWG AGENDA Last Updated 12 noon, 27-Mar-12 DATE & TIME: Every Tuesday 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT CALL IN: The new AWG Dial-in: (712) 432-6545, Access Code: 960041 REGISTER at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/198334374 (NEW: accommodates 100) Once registered you will receive an email with information you need to join the Webinar. DOCUMENTS at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/documents DISCUSSION at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/discussions WIKI at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/wikis Web Browser HTML SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE at: http://architecture.osehra.org VISUAL CROSS-REFERENCE of PACKAGES/ROUTINES/GLOBALS are at: http://code.osehra.org/dox/ for 2011-9-6 release http://code.osehra.org/dox_beta/ for 2012-12-6 FOIA release E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST: architecture@groups.osehra.org - you must be registered to post/receive. Please register with Architecture Group . Joining OSEHRA is free; please join at www.OSEHRA.org . . To receive AWG e-mail, join the OSEHRA AWG at: http://www.osehra.org/groups . Add your comments and suggestions to the AWG "discussion forum" or "Wiki". VA POSITION ON OSEHRA PARTICIPATION: Senior VA leadership encourages employees and contractors to actively participate in technical discussions without pre-approval; but, employees and contractors must NOT commit the government to a particular course-of-action without appropriate management approval. AWG PLAN OF ACTIONS & MILESTONES * 17 Sep 2011 Initial 2011 System Architecture baseline * 06 Dec 2011 validated 2011 System Architecture baseline * 17 Mar 2012 "strawman" Product Definition and Roadmap * 17 Jun 2012 "ironman" Production Definition and Roadmap. * 01 Oct 2012 Product definition for all 126 hospitals (pending funding) AGENDA/MINUTES (Related slides & spread sheets are posted at the "Documents" link given above) 1. Start: Introductions and Roll Call 2. Minutes: Approve last week's minutes and review/update this week's agenda Last week's call discussed . TOPIC 1: (Peter Li) Product Roadmap . TOPIC 2: (Peter Li) VistA HL7 Documentation . In the HL7 documentation discussion, David Whitten made several comments and suggestions: o The PROTOCOL file (#101) entries are namespaced even if the Package field is not setup. This can be used to identify the package ownership of the HL7 interface. o We should reach out to VA, in particular the group that deals with MPI, to access internal HL7 documentation. o The FileMan Data Dictionary may be incomplete due to the FOIA redaction process. We should request a dump of the PROTOCOL file and LINK file entries from a running instance of VistA's, i.e., one of the VAMC, to fully model all HL7 interactions. . Lonny Northrup had a question on the HL7 messaging services associated with the Vitria ESB that is being tested at VA. Will follow up to see if someone from VA can speak about this topic. 3. Action Items: review open action items . None 4. Discussion Agenda: (slides at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/documents ) under AWG minutes . Daniel Territo, VA Product Development Group: Health Data Product Manager will detail changes in 2 patches associated with ICD 10. Minutes: Attendee list:
like0