Presentations on the latest advancements in open source health information technology are key to the 2018 OSEHRA Open Source Summit
This unique forum provides researchers with the opportunity to showcase their findings—resulting in action by government and industry leaders within the greater community. Therefore, the 2018 OSEHRA Open Source Summit Program Committee invites abstract submissions for presentations, roundtables, and posters by 11:59 PM EST on Friday, April 13, 2018.
Abstracts may be submitted for one of the following session types:
- Presentation: A presentation, or set of presentations, related to the same topic identified in the abstract. Proposals should include the name of the presenter; in the case of multiple presenters, the abstract should identify the organizer who will serve as the primary contact. Proposals should also include the overall title for the session that would be printed in the summit program.
- Poster: Posters offer the opportunity to present a topic through a display rather than as a formal oral presentation. This is ideal for subjects in which a one-on-one discussion is appropriate or for topics that require a detailed examination of the supporting materials.
- Roundtable: Roundtable sessions offer opportunities to obtain insight and suggestions from colleagues through an informal, interactive format. Roundtable proposals should include the title for the session that would be printed in the summit program, along with the names of all participants. Proposals should also identify the facilitator who will help to moderate the session and serve as the primary contact.
Submitting a Proposal:
- If you are submitting multiple abstracts, a separate entry must be submitted for each.
- You will receive a decision regarding the status of your proposal, via email, by May 14, 2018.
- Notifications will only be sent to the primary presenter. The primary presenter is responsible for notifying all co-presenters.
- All selected presenters are required to register for the Summit no later than Monday, June 18, 2018. Presenters and attendees are encouraged to take advantage of early-bird registration rates. Additional details will be provided upon selection.
- Only submissions with complete and accurate information will be considered.
The 2018 OSEHRA Open Source Summit Program Committee looks forward to receiving your proposals!