Abstracts Submission Closed for the 2019 OSEHRA Open Source Summit
The 2019 OSEHRA Summit Program Committee invites researchers from around the globe to submit abstracts for our 8th Annual Summit to be held July 9 – 10. This year’s theme, Open Saas – Open Source in the Cloud, will feature a wide range of leading-edge open source initiatives, cloud-based solutions, software-as-a-service delivery models, and growing public-private partnerships.
This unique forum provides the opportunity to showcase findings and advancements to Government and industry leaders within the greater community who are actively working to optimize open source innovation and utilization. The abstract deadline has been extended! All proposals must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, April 2, 2019. Abstracts may be submitted for any of the following session types:
- Presentation: A presentation, or set of presentations, related to the same topic identified in the abstract. Proposals should include the name of the presenter; in the case of multiple presenters, the abstract should identify the organizer who will serve as the primary contact. Proposals should also include the overall title for the session that would be printed in the summit program.
- Poster: Posters offer the opportunity to present a topic through a display rather than as a formal oral presentation. This is ideal for subjects in which a one-on-one discussion is appropriate or for topics that require a detailed examination of the supporting materials.
- Roundtable: Roundtable sessions offer opportunities to obtain insight and suggestions from colleagues through an informal, interactive format. Roundtable proposals should include the title for the session that would be printed in the summit program, along with the names of all participants. Proposals should also identify the facilitator, who will help to moderate the session and serve as the primary contact.
Cloud Focused Topics
Open Source Policies/Strategies
VistA Beyond the EMR
EMR Related Topics
Submitting a Proposal:
- If you are submitting multiple abstracts, a separate entry must be submitted for each title/topic.
- Abstract authors must register to confirm their Summit participation no later than Friday, May 31, 2019. Presenters not registered by this date will be removed from the program agenda. Presenters and attendees are encouraged to take advantage of early bird registration rates. Additional details will be provided upon abstract selection.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed by our 2019 Summit Program Committee. Only submissions with complete and accurate information will be considered. Acceptance will be based on content, available slots, and overall program balance.
- All abstracts must be submitted prior to the extended deadline: April 2, 2019.
- You will receive a decision regarding the status of your proposal, via email, by April 29, 2019.