Today's meeting has been cancelled due to scheduling conflict with the presenter, The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 6 at 1 PM ET.
Please sign up for the OSEHRA Cybersecurity Work Group to participate in the discussion.
- Open Source Software and Cyber Defense, Bob Gourley, April 2009
- Open Source Cybersecurity Catalog, Homeland Open Security Technology (HOST) Project
- NSA Shares Cyber Tool on Agency's Corporate GitHub Website, NSA.gov
- 10 Essential Open Source Security Tools, Hackertarget.com
- System Integrity Management Platform (SIMP), NSA GitHub
- Open Security Content Automation Protocol (oSCAP)
- VA's current "static" code analyzer
- NIST SCAP site
- Open SCAP site
- Prohibited Use of FTP and Telnet Service, Department of Veteran's Affairs