Perspecta's DHP Synthea Manager
There are multiple parts of this demo in order to see the full capabilities of the project.
First, the demo site of Perspecta's DHP Synthea Manager allows you to generate patients using SyntheaTM, and then do multiple different things with them.
- Enter a number of patients to generate and select "Create Patients". (The more patients, the longer it takes.)
- Once they are generated, under the "Known Problems" section, clicking on a disease will show only patients with that diagnosis in their record.
- Select "OSEHRA Patient Visualization" to see the patient's record using OSEHRA's SyntheaTM Viewer. (Developed by the Visualization Open Source Project Group)
- Finally, to view the patients in VistA CPRS, select "Send to VistA" and follow the steps below.
OSEHRA CPRS Demo
Go to the link below to download and install the OSEHRA CPRS Demo.
- Once downloaded and configured to the OSEHRA Demo Server, choose any provider using the credentials on the home screen and sign in.
- When selecting a patient, search for the last name of the patient generated in the previous steps. (The Synthea Manager UI displays them as First Name, Last Name while CPRS presents them as Last Name, First Name.)
- Once the patient is selected, their synthetic medical record can be viewed in CPRS.