FYI. For all who are interested in the FHIR development, there are a great number of videos (over 50 presentations) from the FHIR DevDays 2016 – see message below for links.
Videos and slides are online
For all of you who didn't have the opportunity to attend FHIR DevDays 2016: we have just unlocked the
To name just a few of the tutorials and keynotes:
* SMART on FHIR, by Josh Mandel
* Apple ResearchKit and Android ResearchStack, by Pascal Pfiffner
* What's new in STU3, by Grahame Grieve
* An overview of clinical documents and FHIR, by Rick Geimer
* FHIR for Java and .NET developers (beginners and advanced), by Ewout Kramer and James Agnew
* Adapting FHIR to specific uses / FHIR profiling, by David Hay
* A different approach to patient consent, by Mohammad Al-Ubaydli (Patients Know Best)
If you want to be part of the largest and foremost FHIR event in the world, make sure to save the date for
You receive this email because we think you are interested in FHIR and our FHIR software products and events.
Furore Health Informatics
Bos en Lommerplein 280
HL7 and FHIR are the registered trademarks of