PopHealth version6 beta is now available for download - https://github.com/OSEHRA/popHealth/wiki/Installation-v6.0
New features in version 6 release include:
- Attestation of 2015 Edition Health IT module certification for 2019 CQM reporting: criteria 170.315 (c)(2,3,4) based on test data generated from Cypress 4.0.1 - October 2018
- CQM calculation based on Clinical Quality Language (CQL) standard.
- Key technology updates due to applications of CQL based measure:
- 2018 Measure Bundle import with updated bundle import logic.
- Patient Records import and Convert to QDM Patient Model.
- Measure Calculation using Js-Ecqm-Engine and RabbitMQ
- Updated HDS QRDA CAT1 standards to R5.
Please try out the version 6 and provide us with feedback.
The plan is to release popHealth version 6 in early March after recertification by InfoGard. The recertification will cost ~$1,500. We request that members of popHealth community to chip in to pay for the recertification. Please email me at email@example.com if you are able.
Peter Li, Co-chair popHealth Developers Group