Good Morning All. Below are updates from the DSS team and suggested topics for the next Open Source Meeting. Please reply with questions, concerns or comments.
March 27, 2017 – OSEHRA announced that Version 5.0 of the popHealth® open-source clinical quality measure database and reporting engine has completed certification. The new release is certified as a 2015 Edition Health IT Module for Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) reporting criteria: (c)2-4, (d)1-3, (g)4, and (g)5 (CHPL Certification ID: IG-3684-17-0010).
Major enhancements of v5.0 include:
Ability to filter patient data and Clinical Quality Management results by patient demographics and provider information
Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) Category 1 export of patient data
Enhanced audit log recording and reporting
Allows providers and practices to compare their current quality measure progress against a configurable list of static baselines/goals
Technology stack updates and performance improvements
2. IHS patch 8 for HL7 – we were going to discuss with Sam to see if that can be exported to a KIDS build for the community.
3. We started to review Immunization with ICE – also DSS started the HIMSS Immunizations Integration Program - Interoperability Project
- Workflow 1: Register and Identify a Patient
- Workflow 2: Manage External Query, Response, and Reconciliation
- Workflow 3: Manage Information For Clinical Decision Making
- Workflow 4: Manage Inventory
- Workflow 5: Administer and Report Immunization
- Workflow 6: Manage Cohort of Patients
- Workflow 7: Manage Adverse Event Reporting
- Workflow 8: Provide Patient Access
4. EBrito will discuss with OSEHRA about creating a space on GIT hub to hold our MU patches for community intake.