Weekly Open-Source EHR - Architecture Work Group (AWG)
DATE & TIME: Every Tuesday 4:00 pm EDT WebEx: https://tiag.webex.com/
PHONE: +1-408-600-3600 Access code: 629 453 409
DOCUMENTS at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/documents
DISCUSSION at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/discussions
HTML SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE at: http://architecture.osehra.org
Please join and participate in the Architecture Group. The initial 2011-baseline "OSEHRA System Architecture, Product Definition and Roadmap" working-document is posted under the Architecture-Group's Documents-tab. There is also an HTML browser viewable version. This is a living document. Please add your comments and suggestions to help us improve the architecture.
Between now and December we plan to validate the System Architecture, define a future-state architecture Software Development Kit (SDK) Conceptual Architecture and Implementation Guide (IG) and then define an OSEHRA Product Definition and Roadmap.
You can also add your thoughts, ideas and architectural artifacts on the OSEHR System Architecture Wiki or discussion forum.
2011-11-01 AGENDA (slides are posted at “Documents” link above)
- Start: Introductions and Roll Call
- Minutes: Approve last week’s minutes and review this week’s minutes
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Refactoring group added to OSEHRA web site.
- See http://www.osehra.org/discussion/video-conversation-ralph-johnson-ward-cunningham-and-tom-munnecke-about-refactoring-vista
- Ward Cunningham's home in Portland, OR, with Ralph Johnson, software refactoring guru.
- Ward Cunningham, best known as the inventor of the wiki,
- Review Open Issues: see list of Undocumented VistA modules below
- HELP NEEDED: see list of “open” undocumented modules below; where are these documented?
- REQUESTED ACTION: review open issues in “Undocumented VistA Modules” for next week’s discussion.
Undocumented VistA modules Status: 19 Open
- AUTOMATED LAB INSTRUMENTS Status: Open
- Administrative Data Repository Status: Open
- Allergy Tracking System Status: Closed
- BAR CODE MED ADMIN
- CERMe-Care Enhance Review Manager Enterprise Status: Closed
- CIRN-Clinical Information Resources Network Status: Closed
- CPRS: GUI-Graphical User Interface Status: Closed
- CPT/HCPCS CODES
- Dietetics Status: Closed
- Discharge Summary Status: Closed
- Education Tracking Status: Open
- HEPC Registry Status: Open
- HIV Registry Status: Open
- HealthVet Desktop Status: Closed
- Hemodialysis Status: Open
- Lab Service Status: Closed
- MAS-Medical Administration Service Status: Open
- NDBI-National Database Integration Status: Open
- OE/RR-Order Entry/ Results Reporting Status: Closed
- PXPT-PCE Patient/IHS Subset Status: Open
- Patient Service Lookup Status: Open
- Person Service Construct Status: Open
- Pharmacy Status: Open
- Pharmacy: Electronic Claims Management Engine (ECME) Status: Closed
- Progress Notes Status: Open
- Registration Status: Open
- Registration, Enrollment, and Eligibility Systems Status: Open
- SDS-Standard Data Service Status: Open
- Stay Manager Status: Open
- Text Generator Status: Open
- VA Intranet Status: Open