Weekly Open-Source EHR - Architecture Work Group (AWG) Telecom
March 6, 2012 OSEHRA AWG AGENDA-MINUTES
Last Updated 9am, 7-Mar-12
DATE & TIME: Every Tuesday 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT 14Feb-to-26Jun 2012
REGISTER at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/198334374 (NEW: accommodates 100)
Once registered you will receive an email with information you need to join the Webinar.
DOCUMENTS at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/documents
DISCUSSION at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/discussions
Web Browser HTML SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE at: http://architecture.osehra.org
VISUAL CROSS-REFERENCE of PACKAGES/ROUTINES/GLOBALS are at:
http://code.osehra.org/dox/ for 2011-9-6 release
http://code.osehra.org/dox_beta/ for 2012-12-6 FOIA release
E-MAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST: firstname.lastname@example.org – you must be registered to post/receive. Please register with Architecture Group
- Joining OSEHRA is free; please join at www.OSEHRA.org .
- To receive AWG e-mail, join the OSEHRA AWG at: http://www.osehra.org/groups
- Add your comments and suggestions to the AWG “discussion forum” or “Wiki”.
AWG PLAN OF ACTIONS & MILESTONES
- 17 Sep 2011 Initial 2011 System Architecture baseline
- 06 Dec 2011 validated 2011 System Architecture baseline
- 17 Mar 2012 “strawman” Product Definition and Roadmap
- 17 Jun 2012 “ironman” Production Definition and Roadmap.
- 01 Oct 2012 Product definition for all 126 hospitals (pending funding)
(Related slides & spread sheets are posted at the “Documents” link given above)
- Start: Introductions and Roll Call
- Minutes: Approve last week’s minutes and review/update this week’s agenda
- Last week’s call was on Introduction to A Semantic Web Approach for managing VistA software from the perspectives of: refactoring, portability, privacy and security, and Architecture - presented by Tom Munneke and Conor Dowling
- Action Items: review open action items
- Discussion Minutes: (slides at: http://www.osehra.org/node/47/content/documents ) under AWG minutes
- TOPIC 1: Afsin Ustundag, RGI International give a 25 minute status update on the Problem List Refactoring with questions and answers. The discussion touch on ICD10 development and possible collaboration between the ICD10 and refactoring groups. Following are excellent points and questions raised by Nancy Anthracite during the refactoring discussion.
- The ICD 10 project is very extensive; it touches approximately packages and code in 175 places. It would be good to have Ed Radley of VA (head of ICD10 development) talk to the whole group, not just those doing the refactoring.
- Look at the VA AvivA project that Kevin Meldrum is doing as a cooperative OSEHRA effort. NHIN work being done by the AvivA group vs. VistA APIs?
- Contact George Timson about the greatly improved “MSC fileman”, that may do what you is needed.
- Joel Ivey has a debugging tool written for the Eclipse that is distributed outside of the VA.
- We are finding some fairly significant code errors that XIndex is not identifying; XIndex needs to be fixed.
ACTION (Peter Li) Follow-up on NancyA’s suggestions questions and invite suggested individuals to present to AWG.
- TOPIC 2: Peter Li spent 20 minutes discussing the proposed modification to the Visual Cross Reference Tool which included the addition of RDF repository for storing the module to modules dependencies and the use of Conor Dowling’s FMQL for browsing the VistA data dictionary.
- TOPIC 3: System Architecture, Product Definition, and Roadmap discussion was deferred till next week.
- Davis, Russell
- Anthracite, Nancy
- T, Sid
- Mendes, David
- Hufnagel, Stephen
- Rashada, Khadijah
- Null, Ed
- munecke, tom
- Bradley, Paul
- Ustundag, Afsin
- Clark, Karen
- U, Chris
- mitchell, mary
- Patel, Jignesh
- Northrup, Lonny
- Finkelstein, Allan…
- Kelly, Ed
- Zaffery, David
- Hufnagel, Steve
- Nay, Joe
- Lunden, John
- Clyburn, Conrad