This wiki is meant to document current and ongoing project milestones, and targeted completion dates, for activities of the code convergence group. This document is in wiki format to encourage contribution from the community members.
Milestone 1 - In progress
The code convergence group intends to, by 4.30.2012, have successfully completed the following objectives:
- Identification of each deviation from the ANSI 1995 M standard contained within the registration package for each "version" (e.g. WorldVistA, etc.) of VistA.
- Completed the resolution of each of these elements to the 1995 M standard per each version, and have committed them to appropriate FOIA branch.
- Have enhanced X-INDEX to review for these ANSI 1995 violations.
- Have recieved clarification on VA's SAC that these ANSI standards will/will not continue to be enforced on all Class I software.
- Have engaged with the VA and IHS to recieve commitment that code improvements will be adopted into code base and eventually released through FOIA process. Will work process of adoption/release through 'certification' group.