Meeting Notes From January 10, 2012

Meeting Notes From January 10, 2012

An OSEHRA/VA Certification IPT meeting was held on January 10, 2012.  The call covered a review of current certification status, a Review of Action Items from the December 20, 2011 meeting, some current issues including name and number space management concerns and some planning for the next meeting of January 24, 2012.  The presentation slides and raw notes from the discussion can be found in OSEHRA Cert Meeting DECK_01_10_2012.  Summary notes are below.

 

Summary:Attendees:
  • Dee Barrow
  • Wesley Turner
  • Matt McCall
  • Christopher Edwards
  • Tonya Drew
  • David Merrill
Review of Status:
  • Submissions to OSEHRA Technical Journal (OTJ)
    • 3 Current Submissions In Process
    • We will review later
  • OSEHRA Management of Namespace/Number space
    • Contact made with Julie Harvey
    • Evaluation under way
  • FOIA Delivery
    • Modified version of 12/06/2011 FOIA Received 01/05/2012
    • XINDEX Running, Analysis pending
    • Additional tools to help in analysis/testing under development
Review of Action Items:Major Goals:Action Items:

 

 

like0