Meeting Notes From January 24, 2012

Meeting Notes From January 24, 2012

 

An OSEHRA/VA Certification IPT meeting was held on January 24, 2012.  The call covered a review of current certification status, a Review of Action Items from the December 20, 2011 meeting, some current issues including name and number space management concerns and some planning for the next meeting of February 21, 2012.  The presentation slides and raw notes from the discussion can be found in OSEHRA Cert Meeting DECK_01_24_2012.  Summary notes are below.

 

Summary:Attendees:
  • Dee Barrow
  • Wesley Turner
  • Christopher Edwards
  • David Merrill
  • Dave Peters
  • Minao Murphy
  • Catherine Pfeil
  • Kevin DeZorzi
  • Julie Harvey
  • Mellissa Livingston
  • Evan Tradup
Review of Status:
  • Submissions to OSEHRA Technical Journal (OTJ)
    • 1 New Submission
    • 4 Current Submissions In Process
  • OSEHRA Management of Namespace/Number space
    • No New Status
  • FOIA Delivery
    • 01/05/2012 Accepted into Repository
    • XINDEX Running Nightly
    • Joel Ivey Contributed M-Unit Testing Code to Test Tools
Review of Action Items:
  • ​Report on January 10, 2012 meeting
    • http://www.osehra.org/wiki/meeting-notes-January-10-2012
  • Contact Judy Brockert on IPT Membership
    • Contact made
  • Investigate iPad Compatible Screen Share
    • Solution identified
  • We will use it beginning 02/07/2012
Major Goals:Action Items:
like0