- We need to remove the M-Code developers checklist as a required document. For Mumps only, this should be kept as optional
- We should allow for different workflows based on language type.
- We need to differentiate Phase I (OSEHRA Software Quality Certification) from Phase II (VA Code acceptance and inclusion) The current certification is likely Phase II. We need to add a Phase I modeled after the Gerrit process.
- Rework the peer/final reviewer checklist for Phase 1 to have less of a dependence on VA documents.
- Successful Phase I code should be marked as "Passed OSEHRA Software Quality Certification". This is potentially a terminal state (i.e. not everything that gets to this point progresses further.)
- Past Phase 1, opening of the article for additional progress should require an explicit step by an editor.
- Phase 2 reviews should be missing or grayed out until the article is selected for to progress further.
- The link at the bottom of the OTJ email says http://ij.itk.org/osehr/. It should read http://code.osehra.org/journal/.
- Investigate the issues with IE and Firefox during code upload.